Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Services

by Michelle A. Finkel MD, InsiderMedicalAdmissions.com

As the medical school application cycle heats up, I wanted to make a plug for my work and describe what distinguishes Insider Medical Admissions from other residency and medical school consulting companies:

1) Relevance - I'm a former Harvard Medical School faculty member with admissions experience and a professional journalism background.

2) Value - Your medical education will cost over $100K (possibly closer to $200K). Why entrust your future to underqualified or anonymous editors? I personally edit every essay and conduct every Strategy Session and Mock Interview myself.

3) Experience - I have helped hundreds of Insider Medical Admissions clients from the strongly competitive to the sink or swim candidate.

4) Discretion - I maintain strict confidentiality.

5) Speed - I offer quick turn around times.

Please see my robust testimonials page for client comments.