Monday, January 28, 2013

Who Says You Can't Have It All?


Pre-meds and 2014 ERAS applicants: Who says you can't have it all?

Every winter applicants contact me asking if I can work with them throughout the medical school and residency admissions processes. In the past, my help has been through a la carte services, but now I've created two packages (each with a $430 discount) for those applicants seeking my assistance from the beginning to the end of the admissions process.

The Complete Package for medical students covers a one-on-one Medical School Strategy Session, Editing Services (including the Medical School Personal Statement, AMCAS®, Medical School Secondary Essays, and a Letter of Intent) and Medical School Mock Interviews. Check it out here on my website!

The Complete Package for residency applicants (including IMGs) includes a one-on-one Residency Strategy Session, Editing Services (including the Residency Personal Statement, ERAS®, Curriculum Vitae, and a Letter of Intent) and Residency Mock Interviews. Check it out here on my website!

As always, feel free to email me with questions: insidermedical@gmail.com